humonkey > Noun (pl. humonkeys) a medium sized primate most kinds of which live in the biggest communities in the world, whose main characteristics are: Primitive, animalistic, selfish, polluting, angry, reactive, abusive, dishonest, racist, supremacist, treacherous; member of the species Homo Sapiens, their susceptibility to weakness makes them prey of bigger, more intelligent and organized groups of their own kind, who farm them in cities to obtain profit by the use of institutional deception, public, private and religious. Its most important members are only 1% of the world’s population who are in charge of controlling and creating a system of economic inequality and accumulation that keeps the other 99% living in mediocre and/or precarious conditions, same as they do to the ecosystems and the entire planet.

AM I A HUMONKEY? Take this quizz and find out. 🙂

for every problem there is a solution

Welcome to

Turning humonkeys into humans, since 2018

Become a HHunta now!

Are you already part of the
Think-Feel-Connect movement?

You need to be part of Think-Feel-Connect first.

Think-Feel-Connect, BY INVITATION ONLY

CONTACT US

We're not around now, please send us an email so we'll get back to you.

Sending

Think-Feel-Connect and NeverHateOnlyLove.com are registered trademarks of LOPROD®, all rights reserved. All our material, digital, written, audiovisual is property of our private network and its respective members, all rights are reserved.

If you use our website in any form, it means you have accepted our Terms and Conditions. Questions? Contact us.


Think-Feel-Connect y NeverHateOnlyLove.com son marcas registradas de LOPROD®, todos los derechos reservados. Todo nuestro material, digital, escrito, audiovisual es propiedad de nuestra red privada y sus respectivos miembros, todos los derechos están reservados.

Si utiliza nuestro sitio web en cualquier forma, significa que ha aceptado nuestros Términos y condiciones. ¿Preguntas? Contáctanos.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?